Thursday, November 12, 2009

Wowzas

Its amazing how many different religions there on in this world. Everything from Satanism to the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Sometimes you just have to say wow. If you get the chance, sit down and pick a subject, I picked religion. Find something in your subject that you have always wondered or been amazed by, then just relax and let it soak in, you don't even have to understand it, I look at it like an appreciation. Now that I have sat and wondered I can appreciate the massive amount of religions. Maybe you will choose why is the sky blue, or were do we come from, or even are animals conscious of there existence as people are? Thinking about these things may open up a new appreciation to whatever it is that you picked.
Another thought that I had was how do we know which one is the right one? Are they all right? or is just one, or maybe even known. This has been a question asked by scholars for questions. I guess we wont know the answer until we die, and, unfortunately there is no way to communicate that one religion was right with someone once your dead.
I believe your faith has to be picked by you, no one can pick it for you. Is you choice the right one? I cannot answer that, but either you will suffer the consequences or reap the rewards, or maybe even nothing. I hope you all have a great day, ill see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment